Correction of any colour is a highly skilled and delicate process. Only Lisa Shepherd herself or her Colour Directors are able to perform these services. It will take time, patience and numerous visits to get to the required end result. It’s also worth noting from a cost perspective that most colour corrections need at least one further “follow up” appointment within 4-6 weeks following the first correction appointment to ‘balance out’. It’s impossible to quote for this service over the phone so in house consultations are required. Call us to book or come and see us for further clarification. You’re in safe hands.
Fast Track Services
Only Suitable for Top Up Appointments Only. The following T&C’s apply:
- A 15 minute appointment slot only.
- Skin test required prior to any colour appointment.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other colour appointment.
- Finished with wet hair in either a ballet bun or you can upgrade to a pro-blow appointment at an additional cost & booking slot.
- Extra services will be charged accordingly so please feel free to ask your stylist before the appointment begins.
- Only available for selected styists only.
- Can only be booked online and a deposit is required.
- Cannot be used in December.
Cancellation & Skin Testing Policy
We do understand that sometimes we can all run late or it may be necessary to cancel or reschedule. We kindly request that if you are running late please give us a call and we can usually still accommodate you up to 10 minutes from your scheduled time, however if it’s later than 10 minutes, you may need be moved to another stylist or would have to reschedule to another time to suit.
Cancellations to appointments need to be made 24 hours in advance to avoid charges being applied.
No Shows will be charged to the value of 50% of that pre booked appointment. This No Show Fee will be held on account to be cleared prior to any future booking.
All clients are requested to have a skin test at least 48 hours prior to their first colour appointment and annually thereafter.
Price Changes & Discounts
We can only give accurate pricing following a thorough in person consultation – if you have booked over the phone or online, prices may vary once you have had your consultation in Salon who may recommend or advise a different treatment of approach to give you the results you are after.
We are delighted to allow and encourage discounts for 11 months of the year. However, unfortunately these discounts can only be taken MON-THURS and are subject to availability. We do not accept discounts in December.
Please make sure we have up to date details for you e.g. Mobile and Email address – this will enable us to contact you with all our monthly offers and promotions.
All corporate discounts will be reviewed as part of our annual business review as well as stylist levels and prices. Please check with your stylist if you require any clarification.
Discounts do not apply to the following services : Express Services, Childs Cuts, treatments, retail.Discounts can not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
We want you to LOVE your hair but if for any reason you leave the salon unhappy with your hair please do email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of your appointment who will then aim to get you back into the salon with the same stylist within 7 working days.
As we are Colour Specialists and a Colour Corrective salon, it is with courtesy that we ask you to consider your clothing and jewellery worn at the time of your appointment.
Whilst we try our very best to not get colour materials on your clothing sometimes accidents do happen. Likewise with jewellery, in particular earrings, whilst we do encourage clients’ to remove their jewellery, it is at their discretion.
As a company we cannot take responsibility for marked clothes or lost jewellery – please bear this in mind.
We do use fully protective gowns, towels and cover capes which are accessible to each and every staff member.
Thank you for your understanding and co operation regarding this matter.
- 6 month validity from the date of purchase
- Not to be used in conjunction with any offer and only on full priced services and treatments
- Non transferable to money
- Gift cards can not be replaced if lost or stolen
- Cards that are defaced, altered or cancelled will not be accepted
- Any package/service sold is an agreement between the purchaser(Client) and LSH Kidderminster Limited. The package is not directly sold and or linked to any one individual staff member and all rights are reserved and are withheld with LSH Kidderminster Limited.
- Memberships cannot be shared and are non-transferable
- Memberships are a 12 month annual contract that can commence at any time Jan-Dec
- Memberships may be taken with Lisa Shepherd herself but x2 memberships appointments will be deducted as opposed to x1 per team
- Memberships will commence on the 1st purchase day of the month in which they are bought and will expire one calendar year later (all appointments must be taken during that calendar year or appointments will be lost – non transferable)
- Fibreplex/Olaplex is available as an upgrade for an additional cost of £15 per application.
- Colour correctional work and three tier colour appointments are not included under a gold membership package but can be upgraded by arrangement.
- No shows/late arrivals will be classed as a deduction (15 minutes after booking time) and will only be accommodated if stylists are free