Correction of any colour is a highly skilled and delicate process. Only Lisa Shepherd herself or her Colour Directors are able to perform these services. It will take time, patience and numerous visits to get to the required end result. It’s also worth noting from a cost perspective that most colour corrections need at least one further “follow up” appointment within 4-6 weeks following the first correction appointment to ‘balance out’. It’s impossible to quote for this service over the phone so in house consultations are required. Call us to book or come and see us for further clarification. You’re in safe hands.
Price Changes & Discounts
We are delighted to allow and encourage discounts, plus the use of our fabulous Colour Bar, 11 months of the year. However, unfortunately these do not apply throughout December.
All discounts will be reviewed as part of our annual business review as well as stylist levels and prices. Please check with your stylist if you require any clarification.
Discounts are not applicable to Saturday appointments.
As we are Colour Specialists and a Colour Corrective salon, it is with courtesy that we ask you to consider your clothing and jewellery worn at the time of your appointment.
Whilst we try our very best to not get colour materials on your clothing sometimes accidents do happen. Likewise with jewellery, in particular earrings, whilst we do encourage clients’ to remove their jewellery, it is at their discretion.
As a company we cannot take responsibility for marked clothes or lost jewellery – please bear this in mind.
We do use fully protective gowns, towels and cover capes which are accessible to each and every staff member.
Thank you for your understanding and co operation regarding this matter.
Cancellation & Skin Testing Policy
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50%.
All clients are requested to have a skin test at least 48 hours prior to their first colour appointment and annually thereafter.
- Memberships cannot be shared and are non-transferable
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Extra long hair / hair extensions will incur an additional charge of £10 per appointment.
- Silver memberships include a maximum of 9 cut & style appointments over the entire calendar year.
- Gold memberships include a maximum of 9 colour services and 9 cut & style appointments over the entire calendar year.
- Memberships will commence on the 1st day of the month in which they are purchased and will expire one calendar year later.
- Fibreplex/Olaplex is available as an upgrade for an additional cost of £15 per application.
- Stylist upgrades dependant on availability.
- Appointments with our Creative Director, Lisa Shepherd, are not included in any of these memberships.
- Colour correctional work, colour strips and three tier colour appointments are not included under a gold membership package but can be upgraded by arrangement.
Express Colour Bar
Express colour bar appointments are offered to regular clients’ wanting top-up maintenance appointments between main colour services. Therefore the following T&C’s apply:
Express Colour Bar appointments can be booked no more than 4 weeks after a main colour service
Only 1 Express Colour Bar appointment is allowed between full colour appointments
No Express Colour Bar appointments can be taken in December